"R&R Consulting is a consulting boutique and an engineering company : HQ in Toulouse (France), other facilities : Marseille and Liège (Belgique)
Our services are structured around the following practices :
• In-Service Support (DOA 21J.749/POA) : our multi-skilled experts are working in challenging environments on Aircraft/Rotorcrafts modifications (Cabin, Structure, Avionics, External Livery), fleet transition, equipment installation, STC development and repair solution proposal. Our company is structured to be able to manage complex subjects with a focus on reactivity, flexibility (AOG) and fair cost. We can also propose our expertise for special projects, such as “exotic” equipment installation, or Creative Design services.
• Organization Certification (Part 21J, 21G, 145, CAMO, EMAR): proposal of turnkey solutions and support throughout the accreditation phase (Preparation / concept phase and handbook writing / deployment / EASA investigation phase), exchanges with authorities, regulatory audits, provision of CVE Expert, HOA or ISM (Independent System Monitoring).
• Initial Certification / Equipment certification: we support our clients in the development and certification of their equipment (obtaining ETSO) + STC, i.e. providing them with support according to ARP 4754 and 4761, safety study (RAMS) or supporting them in developing according to DO 178, 254, 330, etc., support for V&V
• Training Center : Approved training organization for civil and military approval (Part 21J,G, 145, CAMO, CS 23, 25, 27, 29, DO & ARP, SGS, Human factors....).
• Supply Chain Compliance Management & Quality Support : Internal and external audit, Monitoring and supplier qualification, regulatory cascades, qualification audit & monitoring"